Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Winter is finally here.


Winter has finally arrived and it is hard to believe it is only November. After spending the last month (or two) trying not to get to excited at the thought of winter it is here. On Saturday Alex and I headed over to the Cairngorms to have a look in the Northern Corries to see what route we could get on. It turned out that conditions where better than we thought they would be and managed to get on The Message. It was a route I had been looking at last season but never really got the chance. It was everything I hoped it would be and more, a couple technical sections but with loads of protection and a fantastic day out. I've not been posting alot this summer as I was working towards my MIA Ass, which I passed thankfully. Here is to more winter to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment