Thursday, 16 June 2011

It stayed dry!


So the forecast for today here in Lochaber was for thundery showers to start about lunch but we haven't had a drop yet. So I headed into the Glen for a boulder just after lunch. Unfortunately my shoulder is playing up again and started to shout at me as I moved onto the very strenuous over hanging moves, so I packed up my bag and decided to go for a bit of a solo instead. I soloed some of my usual trade routes and bumped into Al who was out with a couple of folk. Whilst on the gutter I came across a new bit of ab tat on the small Birch tree on the first pitch. I thought about removing it but had second thoughts thinking that Polldubh Climbing Club might have put it there. The tree would probably be fine to ab on but it won't be around for long if it gets used heavily. A beautiful day in the end and with the forecast similar for tomorrow it is hard to know what to plan for. 

Looking down pitch one of the Gutter with the 'new' tat around the tree.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment