Sunday, 5 June 2011

Two laps of the Ben.

It was busy on the Ben yesterday as per usual for a Saturday, I was working for Maximum Adventure on their 3 Peaks Challenge. There were already teams on the mountain when we set off at 4.45am and a queue of people waiting in the car park. The first team I was with were from Next and were working to raise money for Asthma UK. They were raring to go and made good time and gave me a run for my money hitting the 4 hour mark up and down.

Round two was yet another three peaks but with a small group of three. We started at midday and they made good time also being back at the bus for just after half five. No pics I'm afraid only because both teams were going so well I didn't really have time to stop.

It is forecast to be much drier this week so hopefully I'll manage to get out on some rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment