Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Back to work.

I've had to have a week off work as one of my kneecaps was making a damn good effort to leave the position it's meant to be in. So today was my first day back and what a day it was, it dawned with beautiful blue sky's and a cold crisp feel. The question was simple "Where to you want to go Andy?" His reply of "Tower ridge" put a smile on my face.

It was a great day with a very sociable feel on the ridge, the cloud did come down on us but it didn't ruin it in the slightest. Tower ridge is very snowy at the moment and rock belays are hard to find but thankfully someone had done most of the digging for us.

I would love to show you some photos but unfortunately my SD card was at home by my computer so my camera was of little use. Today I was working for Abacus Mountain Guides.

No comments:

Post a Comment