Back out with the ACOL course today and the weather was to be better than yesterday but we knew travel might be an issue. We managed to get into Glencoe and to the car park for Bauchaille Etive Beag even if it had taken us a while. By now we had realised that we weren't going to be walking far as there was just so much snow, so we spent the day looking at emergency shelters and the snowpack and we didn't need to go far to find drifts deep enough to dig into.
Loads more snow forecast and with a 'High' avalanche forecast for every area tomorrow, route selection will be key for the next few days, Stay safe!
The A82 is in there somewhere.
Andy in a sea of white.